Saturday, July 4, 2009

They call Me Boots

My freshmen year I showed up on my first day of crass Country in hiking boots the Juniors gave me a nick name "Boots". Latter in my years I turned that nick name into a good thing once i started Qualifying for Varsity and finished my senior year almost making state. After graduation I hadn't been running for 3 years. for those 3 years I been doing other things being lost not knowing what road to take. Latter i was encountering old friends who had given me allot to think about. latter I try'd running again after running 3 miles i finally found my self now I'm back.

2 comments:

Steven said...

I am very glad that you are on your way to a happier life! You are a great person and are too good for all of those losers that you have hung around in the past! Keep up the good work with running! You are very good at it.

-Megan

Casdok said...

Great that you have found yourself again :)